2 c Flour
1 tb Baking powder
1 tb Herbes des provence
1 ts Salt
1/2 c Milk
1/2 c Olive oil
1. In a food processor combine flour, baking powder, herb de Provence and
2. With machine running add milk, then olive oil until well combined.
3. Turn out dough onto floured surface, knead lightly.
4. Form dough into 16 even sized balls and place 2 inches apart on a
greased baking sheet.
5. Flatten slighlty and bake at 450 degreees for 13-15 minutes, until
golden brown. Serve warm.
Notes: To do this without a food processor mix together in a medium bowl
the flour baking powder, herbe de Provence and salt. Stir in milk and olive
oil until well combined.